Since 1947, Coral Ridge Yacht Club has beckoned to those who love the water. As a member-based organization, keeping members connected when in-person functions were no longer an option seemed like a daunting task.
Staff moved quickly to support their members and keep them engaged during a time when the club was physically closed through:
- New amenities, including:
- A Robust Takeout Food Menu, available for curbside pick-up or local delivery. The ever changing menu includes daily rotating specials, including a complete Italian night menu, specialty pizzas, prime rib dinners, lobster feasts, and the classic member favorites from the Club’s regular menu. All tips are going to a collective employee emergency fund, to support the Club’s team during this time.
- Grocery Pick-Up, allowing members to “shop” from a pre-set list of grocery essentials, with curbside pick-up and local delivery available for members.
- A new digital newsletter, providing weekly updates to members on Club news, upcoming programs and new ways for members to stay involved with the club.
- Virtual editions of regular Club activities, including bingo night and happy hour.
- New virtual events to keep members entertained and connected, including an online magic show and Italian wine tasting event.